BACHELOR OF COMMERCE
About the CourseThe B.Com is a 3 years program designed to provide the student with a wide range of managerial skills while at the same time building competence in a particular area. Additional to their major, students are exposed to:
- General Business
- Principles Accounting
- Economic Skills
- Quantitative Skills
Admission to all seats are made directly by the college on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2
- 10+2 (Arts group) with 45% marks at least two out of Commerce/ Accounts/ Maths/ Economics/ Management papers.
- 10+2 (Commerce) with 40% marks
- 50% marks in the aggregate in case of students who have passed 10+2 but not covered under above two eligibilities.
- You can go for a wide variety of careers after completing the B.Com. Some of them are Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretyship, Law, Cost and Work Accountancy (CWA), Mass Communication, Civil Services, Hotel Industries etc.
- Job opportunities exists in: Education Sector, Indian Defence, Business Sector, MNCs & NGOs, Retail Sectors, Banking Sectors, IT Sectors and Advertising & Media.